- Insulate Your Home: When we think of indoor air quality, it’s likely that we think of the latest and greatest in IAQ technology. Before you allow your mind to wander over to high-grade filters and UV light technology make sure that you cover the basics. You can never achieve high indoor air quality in a whole that isn’t well insulated. Insulation keeps your conditioned air indoors while keeping contaminants outside and at bay. Don’t whip out the caulk on your own and try to do a DIY job though! Call our professional team and let us seal your home to perfection.
- Install one of the Following:
- An Air Filter: We’re not talking about the air filter that comes with your AC unit. A lot of people think that this performs air quality services but in actuality, it just keeps your air conditioner for getting dirty. You need a high-grade whole-house air filter if you want to boost your IAQ. We work with all the best brands and can show you the best options on the market.
- A dehumidifier: If there’s one word that can sum up a Texas summer it’s “humid.” Humidity is a big problem here just on the basis of comfort, but excess levels of humidity can also put your IAQ at risk. Installing a dehumidifier can help you breathe easier.
- A UV Air Purifier: Installing a UV air purifier can help you eliminate viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants from your ductwork. A UV air purifier works just like it sounds—it shines an ultraviolet light in your ductwork to eliminate potential IAQ problems. It helps to ensure that you’re breathing the cleanest air possible.
- Call for Duct Cleaning: The fastest and most efficient way to help your home’s IAQ is by scheduling a duct cleaning. Our duct cleaning services take a deep dive into your home’s venting system and get rid of any dust, dirt, grime, or debris that’s accumulated over the years. Make sure that you always contact a professional for these services.
If you want to beat the allergy problems of the spring season then make sure that you contact our team here at Cowboy’s Air Conditioning & Heating. You can call us today to schedule an appointment that will boost your indoor air quality.